Saturday, October 29, 2016

On the Sofa!


My foster parents are busy people, but they try to have some "sofa time" in the evenings with me and the other dogs who live here.  Sometimes I like the sofa, and sometimes I like napping in a bed right by the sofa. Here I am, on the sofa, with my friends, Jenny (the brown beagle) and Mango (the silver and tan yorkie).  After being a stray down in Georgia, it is so very nice to be healthy, and to have a comfortable home, good food, and lots of love. 

And, while I like it here, remember I am just a visitor.  I am on the lookout for a forever home!  In the meantime, I think I will take another nap!


5 comments:

  1. You are so cute! You have the best foster home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so cute! You have the best foster home.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I like it here, but can't wait for my forever home!!

      Delete
  3. Dear Indy's Foster Mom, Is surgery an option to improve Indy's sight? I have a blind 5 year old female schipperke with PRA that would be a great companion. Is moving to the Chicago, IL area an option? We have an excellent doggie opthalmologist nearby for treatment and an awesome home with secure fenced area. Indy would be a perfect fit for us. Please let me know your thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! And thank you for your interest in Indy. Surgery may be an option, although Indy has not seen an ophthalmologist for a consult. I am guessing you might know that cataract surgery is not without its risks and also, sometimes, failures, although I know dogs who have had success with it too. Indy would say to consider him whether or not he could have cataract surgery. :) He is a fine dog just as he is! A transport to Chicago is possible. I also should tell you there has already been interest in Indy, but nothing has been finalized as of yet. Thanks again for your interest in Indy!

    ReplyDelete