Saturday, October 22, 2016

I Needed Some Medical Care...


One of the first things that happened when I got to my Virginia foster home was a trip to the vet. Overall, I am in very good shape, but I had two lumps that needed to be removed.  They were removed and biopsied, and were determined to be benign (not harmful to me at all) so that was such a relief!  I had to wear the dreaded cone for two weeks, and my foster mom said almost every day how cooperative I was about wearing it.  I never fussed about getting it put back on after I ate, and the great news is my two surgical sites where the lumps were removed have healed up nicely, and I got my stitches out last Thursday.  So, no more cone!

The picture above and below were taken when I still was wearing the cone (obviously!). In the picture above, I am on the big Kong bed with my friends, Jenny (the beagle) and Mango (in the diaper).  Mango is a 6 pound Yorkie, and a BDRA "forever foster" here at my foster home.  She has many medical issues and so is not able to be adopted.  There are also two other dogs here at my foster home, and a cat too.  I get along with everybody just fine.  

And I AM able to be adopted, so think about it.  OK?   :)



No comments:

Post a Comment