Saturday, October 22, 2016

I am looking better!



Hi!  Once the Georgia shelter knew I had a place to go, they worked on getting me cleaned up. The top picture shows me with a lot of my hair cut off, but you can see I still had quite a few mats. Then the rest was shaved off, and look at how wonderful I look in the bottom picture! This is me on my transport ride from Georgia to my BDRA foster home in Virginia!  I look and feel great, on my way to a whole new life.  And each driver on the transport said what a good passenger I was, and also what a sweet boy I am.

Please keep coming back to my blog! I will keep posting until the right person out there realizes what a special dog I am, and fills out the adoption application, and then welcomes me into their heart and home.

Here is more information on adopting from BDRA, along with the adoption application:

http://www.blinddogrescue.org/adoption/info/

No comments:

Post a Comment