Saturday, October 29, 2016

Enjoying the Sunshine!






Hi!  And thanks for checking back with me!  I am enjoying a relaxing weekend here at my foster home.  The weather is beautiful, and I like walking around the yard and smelling all the smells.  Then I come in, take a nap, and then I am ready for another short walk!  I am a laid-back kind of dog who does not demand attention from my foster parents, but I enjoy it when they spend time with me.  I am such a good boy in so many ways!

Are you looking for a small dog who is housetrained, crate trained, and leash trained?  Who gets along with dogs, cats, and people?  Who should have many years ahead of him?  Who has no health issues except for some arthritis?  Who is just about perfectly perfect in every way?

If so, here is the link to the adoption application:  http://www.blinddogrescue.org/adoption/info/

I would love to be in my new forever home for Thanksgiving!  




No comments:

Post a Comment