Friday, October 21, 2016

Hi! I'm Indy!





Welcome to my blog!

And take a look at these pictures!  That was me in the Georgia shelter.  Can you believe it? 

See the top two pictures?  These are the two pictures my Blind Dog Rescue foster mom first saw of me. She saw those two pictures, and decided to foster me!   You can tell that no one had been taking care of me for a long time.  I was scared and alone in that shelter, and worried I would not get out alive.

So the Blind Dog Rescue pulled me from the shelter, and then began the best chapter of my life - so far!  I love my Virginia foster home, but what I am thinking about all the time now is: "when am I going to go to my forever home?"  I am ready for that chapter now. 

I am such a good boy!!  And, if you think you would like to adopt me, here is some information about adopting from the Blind Dog Rescue, along with the adoption application link:

http://www.blinddogrescue.org/adoption/info/

Til then, I will be waiting right here at my foster home, hanging out with the other dogs, and writing in my blog.  Please check back often to learn more about me.



No comments:

Post a Comment